Dear Parents and Students:
I'm excited to announce our adoption of an online, whole band management system called Charms Office. Although I'm still working to set up the system, build an interactive calendar, and set up payment options for fees and trips, parents and students will eventually be able to use the site as a one-stop shop to pay band fees, purchase supplies, pay for trips, check student account balances, volunteer to help with events, manage uniforms, music needs, instrument inventory, view an interactive online band calendar, and even complete forms electronically.
I ask that you take a few minutes to log into the system to set up your account as soon as possible, but no later than October 15th. Please supply as much information as possible, including parent and emergency contact info.
1. To get started, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Charms" in the subject line to get your student ID number. I have created a temporary ID number for every student in our program. After you have logged in, you can change your student ID to a secure password of your choice.
2. Go to www.charmsoffice.com and click the Login icon at the top right to login as a student or parent member.
3. Enter the school code MoodyBand in the parent-student section of the website. This is case-sensitive, so please type the phrase exactly as it appears here.
4. View your personal information by entering your student ID number (see #1 above).
5. Go to "update info" and "add adult" to enter or update parent information on your student, including emergency contact numbers, addresses, etc.
6. When you are finished entering information, click "update" and you're finished.
7. While you're in the program, please browse the features and familiarize yourself with them. I think you'll be pleased with the enhanced communication the program will allow for our parents and students.
Technical Support: If you need help while in the program, first click the Help(?) icon on any screen. Contact Support at email@example.com. If the live support button is blinking, support staff is online to help with any difficulty in real time.