Thursday, March 1, 2012

Severe Weather Friday

Dear parents and guardians of concert band members:

Because of the threat of severe weather during our trip to Gadsden on Friday, 3/2, I am devising some contingency plans. Depending upon local conditions, I may choose to return students to the band room as soon as possible after our 2:00 pm performance instead of remaining in Gadsden. If a schedule change is made, students will be allowed to use cell phones or other means to make contact with you. I ask that, if possible, you establish a plan with your student so that during the afternoon you can be accessible to them.

In the meantime, I will monitor the weather forecast tonight and tomorrow, communicate with administrators, and make decisions to ensure the safety of our students to the best of my ability. You may call the band room any time at 640-1995 or e-mail with questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Brad Sargent